Head of Mission
On 17 March 2020, Dr Christopher Watkins became Australia's first resident High Commissioner to Cook Islands.
The Australian High Commission Rarotonga is co-located with the New Zealand High Commission Rarotonga. Please contact us by phone or email to make an appointment.
Phone | +682 73379
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand High Commission
1st floor, Philatelic Bureau Building, Takuvaine Rd
Australian High Commission Rarotonga, c/o New Zealand High Commission
PO Box 21
Public holidays in 2020
The High Commission will be closed on:
- 1 January (Wednesday) - New Year’s Day
- 2 January (Thursday) - New Year Holiday
- 10 April (Friday) - Good Friday
- 13 April (Monday) - Easter Monday
- 27 April (Monday) Anzac Day (in lieu)
- 1 June (Monday) – The Sovereign’s/Queen’s Birthday (Cook Islands)
- 3 July(Friday) Ra o te Ui Ariki
- 4 August (Tuesday) Constitution Day
- 5 October (Monday) - Labour Day
- 26 October (Monday) National Gospel Day
- 25 December (Friday) - Christmas
- 28 December (Monday) – Additional Public Holiday
- 29 December (Tuesday) – Additional Public Holiday
- 30 December (Wednesday) – Additional Public Holiday
The High Commission welcomes expressions of interest from enthusiastic and suitably qualified Cook Islands residents who have an interest in future employment opportunities with the Australian High Commission.
The High Commission will undertake a recruitment process for a dynamic, self-motivated and experienced staff member in 2020.